This year’s symposium will take place on the 17th November, and the program will be repeated on the 18th November. The symposium is for anyone who would like to learn more about snakes, their venom and the detailed treatment of envenomation. We are also including scorpions and spiders this year.
Cost is E200 each day, which includes morning tea and lunch. Talks and workshops on snake and snakebites
- Dangerous snakes of swaziland
- Prevention of snakebite
- Snake venoms
- First aid for snake bite
- Clinical features of envenoming and clinical assessment
- Emergency clinical management of snake bite.
- Surgical procedures and snakebite.
- Scorpion and spiders of swaziland, evaluation and treatment.
For more information visit http://swaziantivenom.org