The Arachnids course can be held over 1 or 2 days, and consists of a series of lectures, followed by practical fieldwork. Participants complete a workbook which consists of a multiple choice question section and interpretational section for each of the 4 arachnids groups covered in the course.
Course includes all training materials, writing and drawing instruments, refreshments and certificate.
- Participants must be reasonably fit and mobile.
- This course is not suitable for children under the age of 12 years of age.
- Courses are limited to 24 people.
- No prior knowledge of arachnids is required.
- All training material is provided.
- Bring walking shows, water bottle, hat, sun screen.