Date: 24th February 2019
Time: 8:00am – 1:00pm
Cost: R350 per person. (Earlybird special R250 before 24th January 2019, limited to the first 10 tickets)
Venue: Kloofendal Nature Reserve, Gauteng.
We are the first generation who truly understands that the world our children grow up in will be vastly different from our own. How we overcome the challenges of our time, will make the difference between a world that we tolerate, and a world in which we prosper.
One World is for everyone who:
- Feels they are living in a period of change.
- Feels uncertain about the future.
One World Strategy Session I – You Are Here!, is a half day session that focuses upon understanding how our values and beliefs impact the world. There are no right or wrong answers, just a deeper understanding of how we perceive the world and how we need to make a change in order to create a sustainable future.
This workshop is essential for anyone who interact with clients on a regular basis. Highlights the relationship between people, and the environment.
Based upon content from One World.
- Everyone who works for an organisation with sustainability objective and targets.
- Everyone who has a desire to make the world a better place.
- Everyone who requires an understanding of the challenges ahead.
For further details of this workshop, free downloads and workshop tools visit http://jonathanleeming.com/one-world-strategy/